Everything's in the right place for Hybrid

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7 6:12 AM
      Groove Radio has listed Hybrid's remix of 'Everything in it's right place' as their groove of the week.

      Rightly so too! If you haven't heard it yet, get yourself over to the below URL. The article is below as well.

      http://www.grooveradio.com/servlet/Feat_Page?featureID=14169

      Groove of the Week 06/04/01
      Radiohead: "Everything In Its Right Place" (Hybrid remix) - White Label

      Mike and Chris Hybrid were in between projects after New Years Eve. They had just played the Far East to bring in the New Year, and the parts for their next remix project had yet to arrive at the studio. While driving to the store for some food, they heard a track from the new Radiohead album. "Someone did a remix of Radiohead," said Mike to Chris. Not knowing that the original version had a light kick in it to begin with, they had an idea "Lets do a remix!" and the two went back to the studio and got to work. After a weekend's worth of work, they emerged from their Swansea studio with this - One of the most brilliant dance records I think has ever been recorded. It doesn't get any better than this.
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 6:28 AM
        You can listen to a 1 min sample of the remix at:

        http://tm.intervu.net/template/s2/iv/g2_vod.ram?
        stream=s2/enigma/gr_a_gotw-060401.rm

        (make sure you cut and paste the URL, it may go on two lines and be
        chopped up)

        Because of the length, it doesn't really give you a feel for just how
        good the tune is...which is a shame. It sounds live to me...taken
        from the ChamJam set possibly?