Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ Club Icons in Orlando !!! (2)

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      >They said that on 6/22 Mike Truman and Richard Ford will be at Icons >doing a DJ set not a show.

      Hybrid won't be doing a live show for a while yet, while they work on the new album.

      For info...Richard Ford is big boss man at Distinct'ive and is reported to be very good.

      Have a good time!

      Ally
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
        Thanx for the info Ally !
        I'm gonna have a great time, take some pictures if I can etc.
        Peace !
        Jose