Transport 4 (was: Re: Hybrid news bits)

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2001
      > Next month Distinctive Records will be releasing "Transport 4"
      mixed by
      > Canadian DJ Max Graham. The double mixed CD includes Vernon's
      Wonderland - Vernon's
      > Wonderland (Hybrid's Matrix Dub) plus what is described as
      an "exclusive live
      > mix" of Hybrid's "High Life".

      Yep, it will be release on June 4th and looks very good...here's the
      tracklisting:

      1 Deep Funk Project - 2 Heavy
      2 Substructure - Electronik
      3 Boom - Boy Versus Girl (Peace Division Dub)
      4 Ben Pound - Turned
      5 Greed Feat. Lesley - Strange World (Blackwatch 'King Monkey Dub')
      6 Sugarglider - Slow Motion (Van Bellen Remix)
      7 Mad Dogs - Sudden Journey (Leon Alexander Remix)
      8 Murph - Dark Sympathy (Planet Heaven Remix)
      **9 Vernon's Wonderland - Vernon's Wonderland (Hybrid's Matrix Dub)
      **
      10 Max Graham - Tell You
      11 Ogenki Clinic - First Light
      12 Bladey - The Nelson Effect (Original Mix)
      13 Blackwatch - Skin Deep (Gulf of Tonkin Mix)
      14 Sonic Infusion - Reformatted
      15 Max Graham - Shoreline (Club Mix)
      16 Tata Box Inhibitors - Freet (Pascal Feos Mix)
      17 Timo Maas - No Trance
      18 Ayumi Hamasaki - Vogue (Computerhell Vocal Mix)
      **19 Hybrid - High Life (Live Version)**
      20 Underworld - Kittens
      21 Conjure One - Redemption (Max Graham Dead Sea Mix)
      22 Private Taste - First

      Def. looks worth buying :)

      Ally
    • Matthew Craig
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2001
        > Def. looks worth buying

        It is quite nice (IMHO). Amazing! Us "yanks" actually got a
        release prior to you. :P

        Sorry, I only get the chance to say something like that once in a
        blue moon. ;)

        --Flashpoint (Matthew Craig)
      • krip420@iwon.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2001
          NEXT MONTH !!, I have it now, www.cdnow.com has it in stock last I checked.
          I got it on 5/25.
          Anyways , it is a bad ass cd. Very dark, funky & progressive with some sweet
          breaks.
          Peace !
          Jose

          >> Next month Distinctive Records will be releasing "Transport 4"
          >mixed by
          >> Canadian DJ Max Graham. The double mixed CD includes Vernon's
          >Wonderland - Vernon's
          >> Wonderland (Hybrid's Matrix Dub) plus what is described as
          >an "exclusive live
          >> mix" of Hybrid's "High Life".
          <snip>