Sarah Mclachlan

  • phil-houghton@lineone.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2001
      hey all!,

      Just received word about the following:
      Sarah McLachlan 'Remixes'
      Tracks & mixes:
      1. Fear (Hybrid)
      2. Sweet Surrender (DJ Tiesto)
      3. Angel (Rollo)
      4. I Love You (BT)
      5. Silence (Michael Woods)
      6. Possession (Rabbit In The Moon)
      7. Black (William Orbit)
      8. Hold On (BT)
      9. Plenty (Fade Mix).
      Country: CANADA. Release Date: 25-Jun-01

      http://www.sirendisc.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/sirendisc/panel.cgi/?
      act=future
      attention mainly to no1 (obviously) which confirms
      its existance, looks like interesting stuff, some BT some tiesto
      all sorts there :)

      Regards,
      Phil
    • Stu Bruise
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
        On 29 Apr 2001, at 22:44, phil-houghton@... wrote:

        > hey all!,
        >
        > Just received word about the following:
        > Sarah McLachlan 'Remixes'
        > Tracks & mixes:
        > 1. Fear (Hybrid)

        Thinking about it, this could be the mystery track with the high-
        pitched vocal I heard them playing out at the weekend; from what I
        remember, it was mostly sung in the same style as the chorus of
        "Silence".

        Also, could someone with a better memory than I say whether or
        not the Radiohead remix in the Chamjam set was 4/4- or breakbeat-
        based? The one they played at the Cavern was 4/4, but I'm sure
        the one in Chamjam was breaks. Probably wrong, though...

        ~~stu
      • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
          'I Love You', 'Possession' and 'Black' have all been around for a
          while in various forms, but all on one album would be awesome!

          A1