breaks lovers, beware

  • vinnie970@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2001
      The new evolution of Hybrid:

      Ron Houder - Outskirts (Hybrid's Tech Funk Mix)

      http://www.cdpool.co.uk/ramfiles/273_1_2.ram

      They've definitely evolved, and that's a good thing...the breakbeat
      loops are washed out.
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2001
        I don't think we should assume that all future Hybrid stuff will be
        like this though....
        They've labeled it exactly right - it's techy.

        Ally