The List

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2001
      Yahoo! Groups seems to have been playing up today....I approved about 4
      messages earlier on in the day and they disappeared into thin air! I also
      posted a message myself and it went into a big black hole.

      Seems to be working fine again....so if you posted a message earlier and it
      got lost - sorry!

      I've complained to Yahoo.

      Right - I'm now going to see Oliver Lieb and Maurice work their magic on the
      decks at Space :)