Polaris, new Hybrid album

  • rkabir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18 8:17 AM

      Is there anybody out there? :)

      I just had my first listen to Polaris, the work-in-progress off the new album due out in December, and I was floored. Deep, dark, and broody. I'm really looking forward to what may come!

      Hybrid Album Five Announced

    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18 8:30 AM
        Sounds like a Vangelis piece for a fictional Blade Runner reboot. So Album5 will be another soundtrack?

        On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 5:17 PM, rkabir@... [HybridUK] <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Is there anybody out there? :)

        I just had my first listen to Polaris, the work-in-progress off the new album due out in December, and I was floored. Deep, dark, and broody. I'm really looking forward to what may come!

        Hybrid Album Five Announced

        Hybrid Album Five Announced
        Announcing the commencement of our fifth studio album, to be released on Distinctive Records. Completion by the end of 2014. Experimentation has begun.
        Preview by Yahoo

      • djfm@djfm.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18 8:51 AM
          Saw it cross my Facebook feed and am *super* excited :)

          Jon G
          ------------
          www.djfm.com
          @djfmdotcom on social media

          Original email:
          -----------------
          From: rkabir@... [HybridUK] HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 18 Jul 2014 08:17:25 -0700
          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Hybrid List] Polaris, new Hybrid album

          Hybrid Album Five Announced http://hybridsoundsystem.com/

          http://hybridsoundsystem.com/

          Hybrid Album Five Announced http://hybridsoundsystem.com/ Announcing the
          commencement of our fifth studio album, to be released on Distinctive
          Records. Completion by the end of 2014. Experimentation has begun.

          View on hybridsoundsystem.com http://hybridsoundsystem.com/
          Preview by Yahoo

          myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft Windows and Linux web and application
        • RICHARD
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18 2:27 PM
            Been quiet here for sooooo long was wondering if anyone even used this anymore ..

            I like the sounds i heard but it sounds like more score work .. i want some actual tunes ..

            maybe some of the tracks from Driveclub will make it to the album

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:17:25 -0700