Hybrid Tribute Mix Show

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      HOT DAMN !! .. Look what I got in my inbox today ...

      Hybrid

      Hello, We're so sorry, but we've only just seen this - we're working on a few projects simultaneously at the moment so don't really get chance to check our facebook a huge amoun...t of late. Sincere apologies for not getting back to you and had we known a bit further in advance, we would have course participated in your show. Do let us know if you need us again in the future, we're only too happy to help, or get involved. Just need a bit more warning! Best wishes, Charlotte, Mike and Chris

      HELL YEAH ...

      So if you havent already be sure to check out The Hybrid Tribute Mix ...watch or download ...all for FREE

      http://www.mixtube.dj/view.php?query=GliTch&file=GliTch_20130207150235.flv How exciting is this !!!!