Thursday night radio show .. This week 4+ hr RAAPB ..

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      The anticipation is killing me ... Get ready this week for a very special edition of The Sonic Lounge with resident DJ Gli Tch .. Starting at 3:15 ish till 8pm EST , Thursday night , Feb 7th ...Almost 5 full hours of music for this special... show ...LIVE streaming AUDIO & VIDEO with a chat room for Q&A & such ..ALL FREEE .... The theme this week is Hybrid ... Those who closely know me know that Im a HUGE fan of these guys & have a vast collection of there work ...going so far as to call me a 'fanboy' ...so we're gonna have a 4+ hr originals , remixes & additional productions !!! ALL HYBRID ... Im even gonna go so far as to drop the guys from Hybrid a message to see if they might be willing to drop in the chat for a few and have a quick Q&A .. doubtfull but very hopefull .. fingers crossed ...So drop by see what happens , listen to some great music .. If your a fan of these guys I got some treats for ya , some rare & unreleased remixes & productions ...So try to swing by and check it out ...THURSDAY FROM 3:15 - 8:00 PM EST ... THE Sonic Lounge with resident DJ GLITCH ... "The Hybrid Show" LIVE ... all brought to you by www.mixtube.dj