Re: got 1 for ya 2day

  • Jason Parker
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
      Well that makes me feel better then :p

      Re: got 1 for ya 2day
      Wed Oct 3, 2012 10:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:"James Warren" duderjwLurkety lurk too.

      I also got the '5th cd' on download but I don't think those who received the physical version received it in unmixed format.

      I rather liked the instrumental of Enjoy The Silence. Pity they didn't release it alongside the vocal as a separate track.

      Dr James Warren

      Sent from my iPhone.