RE: [Hybrid List] Re: got 1 for ya 2day

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
      damn ...nice to see dav , mr dunne , mr mosh still lurkin out there ...i know theres a few more too .. where's Ally at these days ??? still love that DVD moment of her screaming something about Hybrid ...classic stuff ... tru tru ... it was Mike Koglins version ...but you've worked with the general tune in the past ...and yes it did have mr wolff's fingers all over the production of that ...i think Mike was just there to supervise ..lol...
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: moshie61@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:06:07 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: got 1 for ya 2day

      I'm still around...

      To be fair Richard the Truman and Wolff remix was of mike koglins "the silence" :p but yeah a new order remix would have been nice too :p I used to like the lee Coombs remix of "crystal" back in the day, haven't heard it in ages might have to give it a listen :)

      Mosh (Jason)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "d66n" <davnichols@...> wrote:

      > Yup, I'm still lurking... I wonder who else is.....

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@> wrote:

      > > got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
        yea i got the download ... now was the 5th cd unmixed ???
        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: moshie61@...
        Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:10:14 +0000

        Did you not get the free download of CD 5 for it being late? One continuous mix though :( but that was a nice gesture :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
          Lurkety lurk too.

          I also got the '5th cd' on download but I don't think those who received the physical version received it in unmixed format.

          I rather liked the instrumental of Enjoy The Silence. Pity they didn't release it alongside the vocal as a separate track.

          Dr James Warren

          Sent from my iPhone.

          On 3 Oct 2012, at 18:12, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

          > yea i got the download ... now was the 5th cd unmixed ???
          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > From: moshie61@...
          > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:10:14 +0000
          > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: got 1 for ya 2day

          > Did you not get the free download of CD 5 for it being late? One continuous mix though :( but that was a nice gesture :)
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:
          >

          >> got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

        • Jason Parker
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
            Well that makes me feel better then :p

            Re: got 1 for ya 2day
            Wed Oct 3, 2012 10:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:"James Warren" duderjwLurkety lurk too.