  • moshie61
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hybrid don't do enough remixes these days to keep as all chatting between major releases :( is it married life or movie soundtracks? Either way I've been hanging for the next album since late 2010 :) I'd love to have access to more of their movie work too. Does anyone know if there was ever a release of the catacombs soundtrack? From my understanding that is the only soundtrack they have had complete control? They rest being small contributions for Harry gregson-Williams soundtracks?

      Moshie
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        definitely not enough remixes ... you do hear them delving into this (dare i say) dubstep 70-140 bpm stuff in some of the score cue work and then in the breakdowns in a couple of tracks (cant remember which of the top of my head) ....wonder where that is gonna go ... you hear BT in his sirius radio shows pulling out some sick traks ..can only imagine what his new album is gonna be like ... he just came out with 2 score like ( This Binary Universe ) esque albums ... Marso Sabrosa (my spelling is attrocious and Im trying to think on the fly) and If the Stars are Eternal So Are You & I ..(or something like that) ...man..blown completely off topic here .. check those out if you havent already .. no release of the Catacombs score have I yet to find .. a cue here a cue there , nothing complete ..
        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1666182/ unstoppable ?? .. fast five ?? ... total recall (music programming) ..hmmm ... exile to babylon ..lol...how long has this movie been in pre-production ..music supervisor here ... rickTo: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: moshie61@...
        Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:21:08 +0000
        Subject: [Hybrid List] (unknown)