got 1 for ya 2day

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2012
      got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

    • d66n
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2012
        Yup, I'm still lurking... I wonder who else is.....

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

      • Jason Dunne
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
          lurk lurk lurk

          :)

          JD

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
            I'm still around...

            To be fair Richard the Truman and Wolff remix was of mike koglins "the silence" :p but yeah a new order remix would have been nice too :p I used to like the lee Coombs remix of "crystal" back in the day, haven't heard it in ages might have to give it a listen :)

            Mosh (Jason)

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
              Did you not get the free download of CD 5 for it being late? One continuous mix though :( but that was a nice gesture :)

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
                damn ...nice to see dav , mr dunne , mr mosh still lurkin out there ...i know theres a few more too .. where's Ally at these days ??? still love that DVD moment of her screaming something about Hybrid ...classic stuff ... tru tru ... it was Mike Koglins version ...but you've worked with the general tune in the past ...and yes it did have mr wolff's fingers all over the production of that ...i think Mike was just there to supervise ..lol...
                To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                From: moshie61@...
                Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:06:07 +0000
                Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: got 1 for ya 2day

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
                  yea i got the download ... now was the 5th cd unmixed ???
                  To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  From: moshie61@...
                  Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:10:14 +0000

                  Did you not get the free download of CD 5 for it being late? One continuous mix though :( but that was a nice gesture :)

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

                  > got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

                • James Warren
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
                    Lurkety lurk too.

                    I also got the '5th cd' on download but I don't think those who received the physical version received it in unmixed format.

                    I rather liked the instrumental of Enjoy The Silence. Pity they didn't release it alongside the vocal as a separate track.

                    Dr James Warren

                    Sent from my iPhone.

                    On 3 Oct 2012, at 18:12, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

                    > yea i got the download ... now was the 5th cd unmixed ???
                    > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: moshie61@...
                    > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:10:14 +0000
                    > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: got 1 for ya 2day

                    > Did you not get the free download of CD 5 for it being late? One continuous mix though :( but that was a nice gesture :)
                    >

                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:
                    >

                    >> got my classics box set last week ... loved it ... wish i couldve got that 5th cd but oh well .... still very nice ...sucked about those delays ...havent stopped listening did have one gripe ...Mike had already done Enjoy the Silence with Darren Wolff back in the day .....Truman & Wolff Mix ... would have loved to have seen a New Order track redone ..didnt they talk about one when Peter Hook was still with them ... sorry for the ranting ..for any of us that still read this message board ... got a cd for sale 2day too ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ayumi-Hamasaki-Excerpts-from-Ayu-Mi-X-III-4-CD-RARE-IMPORT-/180987183471?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a23ad416f rick

                  • Jason Parker
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
                      Well that makes me feel better then :p

                      Re: got 1 for ya 2day
                      Wed Oct 3, 2012 10:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:"James Warren" duderjwLurkety lurk too.