Florida Mobile DJ's

  • Larry Vee Entertainment L.L.C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Florida Mobile DJ's is special because we focus on quality, professional commitment and providing top-notch service, Our pledge is to always make you our top priority. We care about our clients to shows and carry an impeccable reputation that guarantees the ultimate quality for your venue. Get a company the is register in the State Of Florida we have 3 package you could select from. ( Silver Is Only $275.00 4 hrs ) (Gold $375.00 for 6 hrs) and Platinum ( $850.00 2 Djs, 2SetUp one for outdoor door or another area and the other for indoor for 6 hrs) we accept major credit cards, Also make small payments before your special event... Call Us at 407-680-2992 or visit Ur website at www.flmobiledjs.com wedding package are $200.00 more on each package