Florida Mobile Dj's a full professional service and event consulting company

  • Larry Vee Entertainment L.L.C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 7:35 PM
      Florida Mobile Dj's a full professional service and event consulting company
      providing any social events. Are Starting Package start at $299.99 For 4 Hours.
      No matter what type of event you are planning we can provide. With a small
      select group of highly respected professional representatives,Just advise us on
      who you want and the time, date, and budget for your event, and we'll do the
      rest. If you are interested in any of the services stated above,don't hesitate
      to contact us. You can do so via email or call direct at 407-680-2992 Thank you
      so much for your time, and I'm looking forward to beginning a
      beneficial financial relationship with you all. www.flmobiledjs.com, or email us at flmobiledjs@...