Future Funk Squad vs. Hybrid vs. Lee Coombs "Chris Carter Takes A Fall Right Now"

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2011
      Mashing Hybrid tracks has slowly become a habit of mine, but I don't think anyone complains...? ;-)

      http://soundcloud.com/c-row/chris-carter-takes-a-fall-right-now

      Enjoy!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011
        What's happened to Chris Carter?

        On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:
        > Mashing Hybrid tracks has slowly become a habit of mine, but I don't think anyone complains...?  ;-)
        >
        > http://soundcloud.com/c-row/chris-carter-takes-a-fall-right-now
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >

        >  ..:://  Thomas Touzimsky
        >
        > "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2011
          The list has become quiet these days ...

          and in my spare time ,with all the music Ive acquired , i dabble in the dj scene ...

          so feel free to give me a listen if you get a chance

          http://soundcloud.com/gli-tch

          RICK