RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2011
      I managed to get surplus tickets refunded from See Tickets so don't rely upon me:

      You can get tickets from the following outlets:
      http://www.skiddle.com/events/11453460/
      http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Lowdown-%26-Dirty-Sound-Control-Manchester-2423575.html
      http://www.seetickets.com/Event/HYBRID/Sound-Control/549707

      Hope to see some of the UK fans and maybe others there!

      with regards,

      Jitesh.

      To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
      From: hybridesque@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:25:37 +0000
      Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

      Hey Everyone,

      Turns out I've accidentally ordered 3 too many pairs of tickets for Hybrid Live in Manchester (Damn 3G on phone)... Once I have this confirmed, I'll be looking for any takers for tickets, to be sold at cost.

      with regards,

      Jitesh.