RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21 11:25 AM
      Hey Everyone,

      Turns out I've accidentally ordered 3 too many pairs of tickets for Hybrid Live in Manchester (Damn 3G on phone)... Once I have this confirmed, I'll be looking for any takers for tickets, to be sold at cost.

      with regards,

      Jitesh.

      > To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
      > From: hybridesque@...
      > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:10:51 +0000
      > Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
      > Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.
      >
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > From: benjabrams@...
      > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000
      > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
      >
      > Best news I've heard in a while!
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:
      > > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
      > > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
      >
      > > Regards,
      >
      > > Jitesh.
    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22 12:01 PM
        I managed to get surplus tickets refunded from See Tickets so don't rely upon me:

        You can get tickets from the following outlets:
        http://www.skiddle.com/events/11453460/
        http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Lowdown-%26-Dirty-Sound-Control-Manchester-2423575.html
        http://www.seetickets.com/Event/HYBRID/Sound-Control/549707

        Hope to see some of the UK fans and maybe others there!

        with regards,

        Jitesh.

        To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
        From: hybridesque@...