RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
      Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: benjabrams@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

      Best news I've heard in a while!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:

      > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.

      > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!

      > Regards,

      > Jitesh.

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 21, 2011
        Hey Everyone,

        Turns out I've accidentally ordered 3 too many pairs of tickets for Hybrid Live in Manchester (Damn 3G on phone)... Once I have this confirmed, I'll be looking for any takers for tickets, to be sold at cost.

        with regards,

        Jitesh.

        > To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
        > From: hybridesque@...
        > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:10:51 +0000
        > Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
        > Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.
        >
        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > From: benjabrams@...
        > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000
        > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
        >
        > Best news I've heard in a while!
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:
        > > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
        > > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
        >
        > > Regards,
        >
        > > Jitesh.
      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2011
          I managed to get surplus tickets refunded from See Tickets so don't rely upon me:

          You can get tickets from the following outlets:
          http://www.skiddle.com/events/11453460/
          http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Lowdown-%26-Dirty-Sound-Control-Manchester-2423575.html
          http://www.seetickets.com/Event/HYBRID/Sound-Control/549707

          Hope to see some of the UK fans and maybe others there!

          with regards,

          Jitesh.

          To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
          From: hybridesque@...