Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!

  • Nordicwarcry
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
      And if they play live at SW4 in London in August, the world will be in order once again.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
        Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: benjabrams@...
        Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000

        Best news I've heard in a while!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:

        > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.

        > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!

        > Regards,

        > Jitesh.

      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2011
          Hey Everyone,

          Turns out I've accidentally ordered 3 too many pairs of tickets for Hybrid Live in Manchester (Damn 3G on phone)... Once I have this confirmed, I'll be looking for any takers for tickets, to be sold at cost.

          with regards,

          Jitesh.

          > To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
          > From: hybridesque@...
          > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:10:51 +0000
          > Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
          > Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.
          >
          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > From: benjabrams@...
          > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000
          > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
          >
          > Best news I've heard in a while!
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:
          > > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
          > > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
          >
          > > Regards,
          >
          > > Jitesh.
        • Hybridesque ...
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2011
            I managed to get surplus tickets refunded from See Tickets so don't rely upon me:

            You can get tickets from the following outlets:
            http://www.skiddle.com/events/11453460/
            http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Lowdown-%26-Dirty-Sound-Control-Manchester-2423575.html
            http://www.seetickets.com/Event/HYBRID/Sound-Control/549707

            Hope to see some of the UK fans and maybe others there!

            with regards,

            Jitesh.

            To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
            From: hybridesque@...