Hybrid Live in Manchester!

  • hybridesque
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2011
      4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.

      It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!

      Regards,
      Jitesh.
    • benjabrams
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
        Best news I've heard in a while!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:

        > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
        >
        > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Jitesh.

      • Nordicwarcry
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
          And if they play live at SW4 in London in August, the world will be in order once again.

          > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
          >
          > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jitesh.

        • Hybridesque ...
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
            Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            From: benjabrams@...
            Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000

            Best news I've heard in a while!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:

            > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.

            > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!

            > Regards,

            > Jitesh.

          • Hybridesque ...
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 21, 2011
              Hey Everyone,

              Turns out I've accidentally ordered 3 too many pairs of tickets for Hybrid Live in Manchester (Damn 3G on phone)... Once I have this confirmed, I'll be looking for any takers for tickets, to be sold at cost.

              with regards,

              Jitesh.

              > To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
              > From: hybridesque@...
              > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:10:51 +0000
              > Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
              > Tickets should be on sale on Monday 21st.
              >
              > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              > From: benjabrams@...
              > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:08:50 +0000
              > Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Live in Manchester!
              >
              > Best news I've heard in a while!
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <hybridesque@...> wrote:
              > > 4th June over at Lowdown & Dirty, Sound Control.
              > > It is all confirmed, put this date in your diary!
              >
              > > Regards,
              >
              > > Jitesh.
            • Hybridesque ...
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2011
                I managed to get surplus tickets refunded from See Tickets so don't rely upon me:

                You can get tickets from the following outlets:
                http://www.skiddle.com/events/11453460/
                http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Lowdown-%26-Dirty-Sound-Control-Manchester-2423575.html
                http://www.seetickets.com/Event/HYBRID/Sound-Control/549707

                Hope to see some of the UK fans and maybe others there!

                with regards,

                Jitesh.

                To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                From: hybridesque@...