New Mix

  • hybrid_junkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010
      Hey people, I haven't posted on here for aaaages and when I finally do it's an act of shameless promotion!

      I've put up a new mix at my podcast page, there's a few hybrid tracks on there, old and new...

      Check it out here - http://billyonions.podomatic.com/entry/2010-12-14T10_44_42-08_00

      Tracklisting:
      1. Hybrid - Original Sin
      2. Tim Healey & Felguk - Score
      3. Deadmau5 feat. Kaskade - I Remember
      4. Hybrid - Empire
      5. Shiloh & Steve Andres - Flywheel
      6. Refracture - Believe
      7. Vandal - The Great Escape
      8. Kyau & Albert - Painkillers (Refracture Remix)
      9. Beatman & Ludmilla - Backyard (Future Funk Squad Remix)
      10. Vetoo - Recall (Refracture Remix)
      11. Hybrid - Snyper (High Velocity Edit)
      12. Hybrid - Just For Today

      Cheers,
      Simon (AKA Billy Onions)
      www.facebook.com/billy.onions