Hybrid vs. Chicane "Disappearing Giants"

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Coinciding with today's digital release of "Disappear Here", here's the latest mashup.

      http://soundcloud.com/c-row/hybrid-vs-chicane-disappearing-giants

      Enjoy!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "My wife is passionately fond of flowers, and I always give her a punch on her birthday." - Letter in daily paper
    • Shawn Thomson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        This is amazing. Thanks Thomas.