RE: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here single tracklist

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20 12:14 AM
      I wonder if it'll be on CD this time.

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: andyrober@...
      Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:54:16 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here single tracklist

      Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people at Distincitve -

      01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)

      02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)

      03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)

      04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)

      05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)

      06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)

      07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)

      08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)

      09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
        http://vimeo.com/16165416

        Video's out !