Hybrid - Remix & Original Production Part III

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010
      Forgot to mention...

      As a continuation of parts I and I I did some time back for the HybridUK
      group, Part III is now available in case you haven¹t seen it at...

      http://www.hybridized.org/sets/921

      Includes a load of edits and a couple of bootlegs/mashups. I¹ve deviated
      from compiling the mix from the top rated remixes this time, not least
      because a lot more¹s been released since then.

      Enjoy,

      James