Re: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here single tracklist

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
      Bad news. And I thought it can't get any worse than Jerome Sydenham
      yet there is still room for crap. Is trance still relevant (if it ever
      was)?

      On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:54 AM, andyrober <andyrober@...> wrote:
      > Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people at Distincitve -
      >
      > 01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)
      > 02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)
      > 03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
      > 04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)
      > 05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)
      > 06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)
      > 07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)
      > 08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)
      > 09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)

    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
        ŒIs trance still relevant?¹

        Devil¹s advocate only but...

        Ask a Tiesto fan when he¹s playing in front of a sold out O2 Arena in front
        of 18,000. That probably also gives the answer as to why there are trance
        remixes on the release.
        Some would argue whether prog breaks has much relevance these days.

        Anyway what¹s in a name ­ genres, shmenres.

        On 18/09/2010 20:42, "Georgy" <gmarczin@...> wrote:

        > Bad news. And I thought it can't get any worse than Jerome Sydenham
        > yet there is still room for crap. Is trance still relevant (if it ever
        > was)?
        >
        > On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:54 AM, andyrober <andyrober@...
        > <mailto:andyrober%40yahoo.co.uk> > wrote:
        >> > Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people
        >> at Distincitve -
        >> >
        >> > 01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)
        >> > 02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)
        >> > 03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
        >> > 04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)
        >> > 05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)
        >> > 06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)
        >> > 07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)
        >> > 08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)
        >> > 09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)

      • Trent Saunders
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2010
          Looking forward to this!!! one of the best tracks on the album =D That and
          'Salt' Just personal opinion =D
          CHARLOTTE SINNER
          TRENT SAUNDERS
          MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079