Disappear Here single tracklist

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
      Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people at Distincitve -

      01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)
      02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)
      03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
      04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)
      05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)
      06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)
      07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)
      08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)
      09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
        Bad news. And I thought it can't get any worse than Jerome Sydenham
        yet there is still room for crap. Is trance still relevant (if it ever
        was)?

        On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:54 AM, andyrober <andyrober@...> wrote:
        > Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people at Distincitve -
        >
        > 01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)
        > 02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)
        > 03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
        > 04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)
        > 05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)
        > 06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)
        > 07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)
        > 08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)
        > 09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)

      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
          ŒIs trance still relevant?¹

          Devil¹s advocate only but...

          Ask a Tiesto fan when he¹s playing in front of a sold out O2 Arena in front
          of 18,000. That probably also gives the answer as to why there are trance
          remixes on the release.
          Some would argue whether prog breaks has much relevance these days.

          Anyway what¹s in a name ­ genres, shmenres.

          On 18/09/2010 20:42, "Georgy" <gmarczin@...> wrote:

          > Bad news. And I thought it can't get any worse than Jerome Sydenham
          > yet there is still room for crap. Is trance still relevant (if it ever
          > was)?
          >
          > On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:54 AM, andyrober <andyrober@...
          > <mailto:andyrober%40yahoo.co.uk> > wrote:
          >> > Tracklist for the forthcoming Disappear Here single care of the kind people
          >> at Distincitve -
          >> >
          >> > 01) Disappear Here (Radio Edit)
          >> > 02) Disappear Here (Hybrid Sound System Remix)
          >> > 03) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
          >> > 04) Disappear Here (Orchestral Armchair Version)
          >> > 05) Disappear Here (The Losers Mix)
          >> > 06) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Club Remix)
          >> > 07) Disappear Here (Antix Mix)
          >> > 08) Disappear Here (Andy Moor Dub)
          >> > 09) Disappear Here (Maor Levi Revealed Mix)

        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2010
            Looking forward to this!!! one of the best tracks on the album =D That and
            'Salt' Just personal opinion =D
            CHARLOTTE SINNER
            TRENT SAUNDERS
            MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079