[OT] c-Row needs your vote!

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
      Sorry for the offtopic posting, but I wanted to ask you to follow this link and vote for my entry to the Zero 7 remix competition to win my eternal gratefulness and help me getting heard by Sam and Henry!

      http://competition.zero7.co.uk/161

      Thank you!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert Bayard Swoope

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "While there are limits to success, your capacity for failure is infinite." - Aaron Williams
    • Jazzkickerr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
        My vote's in. Good tune and good luck! I like your sig line..

        Elaine D.