Numb (Hybrid's Kill City Sounds Mix 03)

  • Brett Kennelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hello all! So i've got a question for the guys...song 2 on the second part
      of their "Sinning in LA" guest mix they play the song Numb (Hybrid's Kill
      City Sounds Mix 03). I was wondering if/when they plan on releasing this to
      buy? Quite keen to grab myself a copy!

      P.S. can't wait to catch them at chinese laundry in sydney next month! Last
      time I saw them was ministry of sound London 2 years ago...what a night that
      was!

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2010
        As far as I know, it's only available on a rather rare and obscure promo at the moment.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "[S]hould the fate of the universe ever be in your hands, only bother to seek the aid of girls under the age of 30." - John Walker (RockPaperShotgun.com)

        Am 16.09.2010 um 15:36 schrieb Brett Kennelly:

        > Hello all! So i've got a question for the guys...song 2 on the second part
        > of their "Sinning in LA" guest mix they play the song Numb (Hybrid's Kill
        > City Sounds Mix 03). I was wondering if/when they plan on releasing this to
        > buy? Quite keen to grab myself a copy!

      • andyrober
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2010
          It's going to be on the 2xCD Special Edition of the album out next month with a bunch of other new tracks -

          http://www.juno.co.uk/products/disappearing-here-widescreen-edition/409031-01/