RE: [Hybrid List] Reappear Here

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
      " 'Reappear Here' is a limited run vinyl record. 100 Copies will be pressed.

      It will not be for sale. Primarily it is as a gift and thanks to all those

      who had something to do with the making of the Disappear Here record.

      In addition, we are setting aside 30 copies to be given to the winners of

      the Disappear Here competition. It will contain alternate versions and

      some special tracks. Bearing the catalog number DISN200X it will be the

      200th Distinctive release.

      "

      Darn.
      I guess I won't be able to get hold of it.