RE: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here 2 Disc Special Edition

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2010
      Well when Chris was at my studio this past Saturday, he said there was no
      new material on the rerelease. Said Distinctive was just re-releasing
      versions of songs that were out.

      From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 11:21 AM

      Just a heads up I have confirmation from the boys, there is no new versions
      on the re-release from them, they are simply re-marketing it

      Kindest Regards,

      Erik

      _____

      From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com>
      <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 8:54 AM

      The Disappear here and Reappear here remixes are lovely! Lots of new stuff
      on the horizon from the boys, sit tight!

      From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>