RE: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here 2 Disc Special Edition

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
      The Disappear here and Reappear here remixes are lovely! Lots of new stuff
      on the horizon from the boys, sit tight!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2010
        This is really annoying. Baiting and switching us to buy the album early on then releasing a double CD....bollocks....

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2010
          Just a heads up I have confirmation from the boys, there is no new versions
          on the re-release from them, they are simply re-marketing it

          Kindest Regards,

          Erik

          _____

          From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 8:54 AM

          From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
[...]

          04:45:00

        • Nordicwarcry
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2010
            Please clarify a bit more....no new versions, but the original was a single disc? Or are we talking about a vinyl only release?

            In dark, please enlighten..

            From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 8:54 AM

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2010
              Well when Chris was at my studio this past Saturday, he said there was no
              new material on the rerelease. Said Distinctive was just re-releasing
              versions of songs that were out.

              From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com>
              <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
              To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>