Disappear Here 2 Disc Special Edition

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 3:06 AM
      The list is looking a bit empty again so if anyone is out there... firstly some info care of the label:

      Disappear Here is coming out as a single in October and there will be a new 2 disc special edition of Disappear Here. The second disc will have extra versions of the tracks but they won't be the versions that are on Reappear Here.

      Secondly DJ Light - thanks for the remix!

      If anyone fancies listening to more remixes/bootlegs there's a remix of Joyrider with an interesting story by a guy involved with the Lotus Challenge video game -

      http://soundcloud.com/mastercontrolprogram/joyrider-mcp-puts-pedal-to-metal

      ...and a rather nice Celebrity Science / Inner City Life mashup that was done by someone on this list I think?

      http://soundcloud.com/d66n/hybrid-v-goldie-celebrity-science-v-inner-city-life

      My Disappear Here mashup using my 2 favourite things Hybrid have done in the past couple of years

      http://soundcloud.com/andy2/stolen-shoes-hybrid-disappear-here-hybrids-everyday-caspian-thing

      Our semi-regularly updated big list of remixes/bootlegs (with links) is here-

      http://www.breakbeatpolice.com/discog.php#BFM
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4 5:54 AM
        The Disappear here and Reappear here remixes are lovely! Lots of new stuff
        on the horizon from the boys, sit tight!

[...]

        14:22:00

      • Nordicwarcry
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6 8:18 AM
          This is really annoying. Baiting and switching us to buy the album early on then releasing a double CD....bollocks....

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6 8:21 AM
            Just a heads up I have confirmation from the boys, there is no new versions
            on the re-release from them, they are simply re-marketing it

            Kindest Regards,

            Erik

            _____

            From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 8:54 AM

            From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
[...]

            04:45:00

          • Nordicwarcry
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6 8:32 AM
              Please clarify a bit more....no new versions, but the original was a single disc? Or are we talking about a vinyl only release?

              In dark, please enlighten..

              From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
              To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 8:54 AM

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6 4:01 PM
                Well when Chris was at my studio this past Saturday, he said there was no
                new material on the rerelease. Said Distinctive was just re-releasing
                versions of songs that were out.

                From: Erik <erik@... <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com>
                <mailto:erik%40eglobalwireless.com> >
                To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>