Hybrid vs. Evave & Line Of Sight "Break Up My Soul" (another mashup)

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      I promise this is gonna be the last mashup of any tracks from Hybrid's "Disappear Here", unless I can get my hands on a good vocal of "Original Sin" (you hear this, Mike & Chris? *wink wink*). It's not exactly the end of June yet, but Wednesday is reserved for my next episode of "Dirty Beats Done Dirt Cheap" (which you can listen to on Kick 106 this Tuesday) so I thought I should upload this as some kind of promotion. ;-)

      Hybrid "Break My Soul" / Evave "Up Is Down" (Line Of Sight Remix)
      http://soundcloud.com/c-row/hybrid-vs-evave-line-of-sight-break-up-my-soul

      You might have heard an unmastered version of this in a friend's DJ set before. Either way, share and enjoy as usual!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)