Answers from Hybrid!

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 4:11 AM
      Thanks to everyone for their questions, Chris (DrQuack) worked hard to try and fit them all in in some form. More about Disappear Here, what happened to the tracks with John Graham, the unreleased Narnia remixes, Soundsystem 02, Charlotte and the futureĀ…

      http://www.breakbeatpolice.com/interview.php

      Hope everyone finds it interesting (even if we didn't manage to fit your question in), we were really excited about having the chance to do the interview, massive thanks again to Hybrid and Distinctive.

      Andy (Chalooby)