Re: [Hybrid List] Got A Question For Hybrid?

  • telis telis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hi to all the Hybrid-mates out there!!!  I have 3 questions for Hybrid. 1)How effective,in every way,was for the band the adding of Charlotte?, 2)What are there plans for the near and the far future? and 3)How they imagine they will be after 10 years?  Thanks in advance,TELIS-The biggest HYBRID fan  in GREECE!!!!!!!!

      --- Στις Παρ., 02/04/10, ο/η drquack02 <drquack02@...> έγραψε:

      Από: drquack02 <drquack02@...>
      Θέμα: [Hybrid List] Got A Question For Hybrid?
      Προς: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Ημερομηνία: Παρασκευή, 2 Απρίλιος 2010, 16:23

      Distinct'ive Records have been kind enough to pass questions on for a Breakbeatpolice. com interview with Hybrid!

      Chalooby (The person who does all the great work on the site), and myself (The guy who just pays the bill) wanted to give everyone on Hybridized and Hybrid-Group a chance to submit their #1 question they would love to have answered.

      I'm looking for some really interesting, different, deep questions that Hybrid will hopefully have some fun answering... ones that can really only come from dedicated fans!

      I will be submitting between 10-15 questions; and remember this is part of promoting Disappear Here...so at least half of the questions will be in relation to the album.

      So what would you like to ask Hybrid?