Re: Obtaining 'Scores' CD..?

  • marksl8r
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 7 1:49 PM
      Hey mate,

      I can totally appreciate what you are going through with this! As I am currently desperately searching for the final three songs on my Wishlist:

      Demons - Original Scores
      Gospel - Wide Angle promo
      In My Face - Morning Sci Fi Demo

      (If anyone can help me find these I'd be so grateful!! Happy with MP3 files!)

      With regards to Scores, I have the MP3 files and would be happy to sort you out just so that you can at least hear it (if you still haven't managed to)!