Re: [Hybrid List] Got A Question For Hybrid?

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
      What happened to John Graham (quivver)? There were pictures of him in the studio to record vocal tracks for disappear here but It seems he isn't on the album? =(

      CHARLOTTE SINNER
      TRENT SAUNDERS
      MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079
      charlottesinner@...
      www.charlottesinner.tumblr.com
      ABN: 72 142 809 298

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
        What will happen to the tracks that were given the chop from the first incarnation of the album which they were unhappy with ? Anyway that we might be able to purchase these as digital downloads in the future ?

        In the past, Distinctive allowed us to purchase some of Hybrid's 'bootlegs'. There are more out there which we would like to purchase that have not seen the light of day. Is there any chance the same might be done with them too, such as (although not strictly a bootleg) the Planet Funk Everyday Mix ?
      • marksl8r
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2010
          My questions are both around the Catacombs soundtrack...

          1. Will you ever consider incorporating any of the Catacombs Scores in a future Soundsystem project? It was a great soundtrack and I loved the inclusion of Fireside in the BBC6 Mix, I would love pieces like "I Get Nervous", "Locked In Alone" and "The Chase" to be released as part of a cinematic release - any plans to?

          2. It sounds like you used some elements of "The Chase" from Catacombs in Break My Soul which worked brilliantly, how much would you say that your artisit work is influenced by your Soundtrack work and vice versa?
        • telis telis
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2010
            Hi to all the Hybrid-mates out there!!!  I have 3 questions for Hybrid. 1)How effective,in every way,was for the band the adding of Charlotte?, 2)What are there plans for the near and the far future? and 3)How they imagine they will be after 10 years?  Thanks in advance,TELIS-The biggest HYBRID fan  in GREECE!!!!!!!!

            --- Στις Παρ., 02/04/10, ο/η drquack02 <drquack02@...> έγραψε:

            Από: drquack02 <drquack02@...>
            Θέμα: [Hybrid List] Got A Question For Hybrid?
            Προς: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            Ημερομηνία: Παρασκευή, 2 Απρίλιος 2010, 16:23