Re: [Hybrid List] Masterchef

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      Heh, gotta agree although Every word is AIR (Moon Safari era) and I
      really wish they saved us from the last track.

      On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Trent Saunders
      <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
      > Agreed, I love the new album- 'EVERY WORD' wouldhave to be my favourite, and 'SALT' is the song Massive Attack would give an arm or leg to have made!
      >
      > CHARLOTTE SINNER
      > TRENT SAUNDERS
      > MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079
      > charlottesinner@...
      > www.charlottesinner.tumblr.com
      > ABN: 72 142 809 298

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
        I like it when Hybrid do the more experimental downtempo songs (every word, salt, numb) rather than dance music these days (Maybe I am getting old...) That said, They are very clever lads!!