Re: [Hybrid List] Masterchef

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      Agreed, I love the new album- 'EVERY WORD' wouldhave to be my favourite, and 'SALT' is the song Massive Attack would give an arm or leg to have made!

      CHARLOTTE SINNER
      TRENT SAUNDERS
      MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079
      charlottesinner@...
      www.charlottesinner.tumblr.com
      ABN: 72 142 809 298

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
        Heh, gotta agree although Every word is AIR (Moon Safari era) and I
        really wish they saved us from the last track.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          I like it when Hybrid do the more experimental downtempo songs (every word, salt, numb) rather than dance music these days (Maybe I am getting old...) That said, They are very clever lads!!