Masterchef

  • atomicretro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 1:40 PM
      Not seen it mentioned, but Masterchef on the BBC have been using a good volume of Hybrid works over the last few weeks. Also noticed some ILS in there too.

      On a side note ;) the new album has been growing on me over the last few days. :D
      Also loving the new BT album These Hopefull Machines, ees goood!
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 2:06 AM
        Agreed, I love the new album- 'EVERY WORD' wouldhave to be my favourite, and 'SALT' is the song Massive Attack would give an arm or leg to have made!

        CHARLOTTE SINNER
        TRENT SAUNDERS
        MOBILE: (+61) 0400048079
        charlottesinner@...
        www.charlottesinner.tumblr.com
        ABN: 72 142 809 298

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 3:29 AM
          Heh, gotta agree although Every word is AIR (Moon Safari era) and I
          really wish they saved us from the last track.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 4:39 AM
            I like it when Hybrid do the more experimental downtempo songs (every word, salt, numb) rather than dance music these days (Maybe I am getting old...) That said, They are very clever lads!!