Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website

  • Matt Antonich
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 29 1:28 PM
      Make it three.

      Not only did I get the Super Deluxe edition, but I also bought the
      additional Disappear Here t-shirt.

      The canvas will go nicely in my office where I have my other framed
      music items.

      HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!
      >
      > I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will
      > it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know
      > it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)
      >
      > On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the
      > HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!
      >
      > Ally
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe
      > Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having
      > the album already...
      > >
      > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:HybridUK-owner%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Yes...I was pleasantly suprised that they had girl's t-shirts :)
      > > >
      > > > If you haven't checked out the store yet, take a look:
      > > > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/
      > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/>
      > > >
      > > > Ally

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2, 2010
        My Canvas Print turned up yesterday, and frankly it looks awesome. They're done by "The Big Art Company" it appears. (http://www.thebigartcompany.com/) I think if I do any more prints, it'll be with them on the evidence of this :)

        Jitesh.

        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > From: cynicalmatt@...
        > Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:28:21 -0400
        > Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website
        >
        > Make it three.
        >
        > Not only did I get the Super Deluxe edition, but I also bought the
        > additional Disappear Here t-shirt.
        >
        > The canvas will go nicely in my office where I have my other framed
        > music items.
        >

        > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > >
        > > Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!
        > >
        > > I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will
        > > it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know
        > > it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)
        > >
        > > On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the
        > > HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!
        > >
        > > Ally
        > >
        > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe
        > > Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having
        > > the album already...
        > > >
        > > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com

        > > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/>

      • marksl8r
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 7, 2010
          Hey mate,

          I can totally appreciate what you are going through with this! As I am currently desperately searching for the final three songs on my Wishlist:

          Demons - Original Scores
          Gospel - Wide Angle promo
          In My Face - Morning Sci Fi Demo

          (If anyone can help me find these I'd be so grateful!! Happy with MP3 files!)

          With regards to Scores, I have the MP3 files and would be happy to sort you out just so that you can at least hear it (if you still haven't managed to)!