Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website

  • hybridesque
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 29, 2010
      I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having the album already...

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 29, 2010
        Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!

        I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)

        On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:

        > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having the album already...
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > >
        > > Yes...I was pleasantly suprised that they had girl's t-shirts :)
        > >
        > > If you haven't checked out the store yet, take a look:
        > > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/
        > >
        > > Ally
      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 29, 2010
          Yeah, have been suggesting it to Hybrid fans I know off Facebook, helping you get going with that. Just been looking at the comments within that HD Video of Break My Soul, where it said what gear they used to film it. I'm such a photography geek, getting excited as they used a Canon 7D D-SLR :)

          I can only wonder about the note as well, but we'll find out.

          Jitesh.

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:22:36 +0000
          Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website

          Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!

          I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)

          On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:

          > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having the album already...

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > > Yes...I was pleasantly suprised that they had girl's t-shirts :)

          > > If you haven't checked out the store yet, take a look:

          > > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/

          > > Ally

        • Matt Antonich
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 29, 2010
            Make it three.

            Not only did I get the Super Deluxe edition, but I also bought the
            additional Disappear Here t-shirt.

            The canvas will go nicely in my office where I have my other framed
            music items.

            HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!
            >
            > I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will
            > it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know
            > it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)
            >
            > On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the
            > HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!
            >
            > Ally
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe
            > Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having
            > the album already...
            > >
            > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:HybridUK-owner%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Yes...I was pleasantly suprised that they had girl's t-shirts :)
            > > >
            > > > If you haven't checked out the store yet, take a look:
            > > > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/
            > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/>
            > > >
            > > > Ally

          • Hybridesque ...
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 2 5:00 AM
              My Canvas Print turned up yesterday, and frankly it looks awesome. They're done by "The Big Art Company" it appears. (http://www.thebigartcompany.com/) I think if I do any more prints, it'll be with them on the evidence of this :)

              Jitesh.

              > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              > From: cynicalmatt@...
              > Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:28:21 -0400
              > Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website
              >
              > Make it three.
              >
              > Not only did I get the Super Deluxe edition, but I also bought the
              > additional Disappear Here t-shirt.
              >
              > The canvas will go nicely in my office where I have my other framed
              > music items.
              >

              > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              > >
              > > Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!
              > >
              > > I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will
              > > it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know
              > > it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)
              > >
              > > On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the
              > > HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!
              > >
              > > Ally
              > >
              > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe
              > > Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having
              > > the album already...
              > > >
              > > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com

              > > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/>

            • marksl8r
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 7 1:49 PM
                Hey mate,

                I can totally appreciate what you are going through with this! As I am currently desperately searching for the final three songs on my Wishlist:

                Demons - Original Scores
                Gospel - Wide Angle promo
                In My Face - Morning Sci Fi Demo

                (If anyone can help me find these I'd be so grateful!! Happy with MP3 files!)

                With regards to Scores, I have the MP3 files and would be happy to sort you out just so that you can at least hear it (if you still haven't managed to)!