Re: [Hybrid List] Full Album preview

  • d66n
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2010
      You lurker you, Ally! Nice to see you and Rukes mentioned in the 'thanks' section of the CD sleeve. Also, if I'm not mistaken, noticed a lot of love going on between a certain two members of the group ;) Two alternate surnames used for one member... and the use of Michael rather than Mike - all very grown up ;) Shame the lyrics printed on the CD are unreadable.

      As for the album, I've listened to it numerous times and it is growing on me. Some I wasn't so sure about on first listening are now turning into favourites like Take a Fall and Disappear Here but Break My Soul is still IMHO the favourite....

      Cheers
      DavidN

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hmmmmmmmm....
      >
      > I'm on my second listen through.
      >
      > 1st listen - wasn't sure, seemed to be lacking their usual personality. Very melancholy.
      >
      > 2nd listen - liking it slightly more
      >
      > I'll listen some more, then will report back again :)
      >
      > Ally
      >
      > p.s. 'Hi' everyone!
      >

      > > Is here...
      > >
      > > http://www.ilike com/artist/ Hybrid/album/ Disappear+ Here
      > >
      > > Only made it through a few tracks so far, definatley liking it :)

    • hybrid_group
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
        Aye....I'm still here :)

        I don't get to check the list as often as I'd like to be honest, but I'm still around.

        In fact, I had a fit of activity last night. The Hybrid List now has a Facebook page and a Twitter Feed. Basically, any time something is posted here or updated on the Hybrid-Group.com website, it upates Facebook and Twitter.

        Be friends with the Hybrid List on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/HybridList

        Follow The Hybrid List on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/HybridList

        Enjoy :)