RE: [Hybrid List] Ultra Music Festival / WMC 2010

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
      Ill give a full report when I get back ...

      In my Miami hotel room right now ..

      Cant wait till tomorrow

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:17:00 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Ultra Music Festival / WMC 2010

      I wish!!! too far away unfortunately.. (thousands of KM's away to be exact) Let the list know what it was like, Hybrid have a habit of playing future remixes of album tracks at these big sets (STILL can't find that deep house remix of 'Until Tomorrow' Mike Truman played when they were in Melbourne, AUS promoting I Choose Noise.... =P