Ultra Music Festival / WMC 2010

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2010
      Hey ,

      So once again it is that time of year again ... this weekend to be exact ...

      Anyone else from the list gonna be there ??

      There's a Hybrid DJ set listed ... maybe Ill catch some of ya there ...

      RICK

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2010
        I wish!!! too far away unfortunately.. (thousands of KM's away to be exact) Let the list know what it was like, Hybrid have a habit of playing future remixes of album tracks at these big sets (STILL can't find that deep house remix of 'Until Tomorrow' Mike Truman played when they were in Melbourne, AUS promoting I Choose Noise.... =P

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
          Ill give a full report when I get back ...

          In my Miami hotel room right now ..

          Cant wait till tomorrow

          RICK

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com