Re: [Hybrid List] Audi advert

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      There are certain similarities, yes. Might be coincidence, though - I am sure this sequence has been used many times before in various forms.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "I can�t give you a surefire formula for success�but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert Bayard Swoope

      Am 10.03.2010 um 19:30 schrieb ox686:

      > Anyone else think the strings in this ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQKrxSOx7Q), sound remarkably like 'Keep it in the Family'?
      >
      > __._,_.__

    • djbds
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
        VERY SIMILAR melody...different key...and essentially missing just a FEW NOTES; otherwise, the similarities would be astonishing!