Audi advert

  • ox686
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      Anyone else think the strings in this ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQKrxSOx7Q), sound remarkably like 'Keep it in the Family'?
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
        There are certain similarities, yes. Might be coincidence, though - I am sure this sequence has been used many times before in various forms.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "I can�t give you a surefire formula for success�but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert Bayard Swoope

        Am 10.03.2010 um 19:30 schrieb ox686:

        > Anyone else think the strings in this ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQKrxSOx7Q), sound remarkably like 'Keep it in the Family'?
        >
        > __._,_.__

      • djbds
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
          VERY SIMILAR melody...different key...and essentially missing just a FEW NOTES; otherwise, the similarities would be astonishing!