Re: [Hybrid List] Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
      I must correct this.

      1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gui Boratto mix
      not Gio.

      - Dan

      > Thanks Thomas =)

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
        For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)

        http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
      • nackes@saunalahti.fi
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
          That is a very nice mashup! Really like it!
          Thank you for sharing with us. :)

          Thomas Touzimsky [tto@...] kirjoitti:
          > For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)
          >
          > http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind
          >

          > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
          >
          > "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)

        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
            Dude, this mashup is dope! great stuff