Re: [Hybrid List] Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
      Thanks Thomas =)

      --- On Sat, 27/2/10, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

      From: Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...>
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com

      1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gio Boratto mix

      2.Mat El Star - Regret A Minute

      3.Ricky Ryan - Snakecharmer - Lank Remix

      4. Henry Saiz - Hipnos

      5.Weekend Heroes - Sidewinder

      6.Paradigm - House

      7.Sasha - Magnetic North - Lank Remix

      8.Hybrid - Break My Soul - Hybrids Kill City Dub

      9.G.e.R.M - Glitterball - Cagebabay Remix

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
        I must correct this.

        1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gui Boratto mix
        not Gio.

        - Dan

        > Thanks Thomas =)

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
          For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)

          http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
        • nackes@saunalahti.fi
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
            That is a very nice mashup! Really like it!
            Thank you for sharing with us. :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
              Dude, this mashup is dope! great stuff